We’re working on building strengths of character in our macro labs.
- Positive psychologists focus on cultivating strengths rather than just shoring up weakeness.
- Know your strengths, use your strengths, grow your strength.
- The top 5 strengths that correlate with life satisfaction are love, curiosity, gratitude and hope.
- Finding new ways to use your strengths can increase your life satisfacition and positivity.
- Having a vocabulary for seeing what is right with people is key.
Strengths spotting – Me At My Best!
- When I’m at my best… I’m in flow… I feel authentic– I’m using my top strengths.
- My top strengths give me energy. It’s effortless (somewhat) to use them.
- Your strengths can feel so effortless at times that you might take them for granted!
- Deepen your relationships by spotting strengths in the people in your life.
Maybe you’ll want to measure yours too? www.viame.org